We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and would like you to feel secure when you visit our website. We process personal data collected during visits to our website solely in accordance with statutory provisions, in particular in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Name and contact details of the person in charge
Responsible: Eckart Liwerski
Liwerski und Partner Partnerschaftsgesellschaft
Lindenallee 23, 47533 Kleve
Fon: +49 (0) 2821 25069
Fax: +49 (0) 2821 28468
Collection and storage of personal data during visits to our website
Whenever you visit our website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily saved in a log file. The following information is collected without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically erased:
- IP address of the computer sending the request
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the file retrieved
- website from which access is obtained (referrer URL)
- browser used and, possibly, your computer’s operating system
- name of your access provider
The mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure that the connection to the website runs smoothly
- to ensure easy use of our website
- to analyse the security and stability of the system
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing referred to above is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Processing the data referred to above is necessary to enable a website to be made available and thus allows us to pursue our company’s legitimate interests.
The data referred to above is erased as soon as it is no longer needed for the purpose of displaying the website. Collection of the data for the purpose of displaying the website and storage of the data in log files is essential for operation of the website. Users have no possibility of appeal. Data may be stored for a longer period of time in individual cases if so required by law.
Disclosure of data
We only disclose your personal data to third parties when:
- pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR, you have given your explicit consent to such disclosure
- such disclosure is permitted by law and, pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(1)(b) GDPR, where required for the performance of a contract to which you are party
- pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(1)(c) GDPR, disclosure is required for compliance with a legal obligation
- pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR, disclosure is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company and for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have any overriding and legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
Job applications may be submitted by e-mail via our website. Data sent to us in job applications is processed for the purpose of identifying suitable applicants. The legal basis for processing your e-mail address is Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR.
Erasure of data
Your data will only be stored until a decision on your application has been taken and will subsequently be erased.
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information on whether or not we process your personal data. In particular, you may request information on the purpose of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been/is disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of the right to have your data rectified, or erased, the right to restrict processing, the right to object, the existence of the right to complain, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, and the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information relating to details in connection with this process;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to request rectification of inaccurate personal data stored by us and concerning yourself or completion of incomplete personal data stored by us and concerning yourself without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request erasure of personal data stored by us and concerning yourself unless processing of the data is required for the purpose of exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with legal obligations, for public interest reasons or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request that processing of your personal data be restricted if you contest the accuracy of the data or where processing of such data is unlawful but you oppose erasure of the data although we have no further need of it but you require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to retain personal data concerning yourself and which you have made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transfer of the data to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent at any time. This means that we will no longer be permitted to continue the processing of your data, which was based on your consent, in future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is generally possible for you to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or place of work or our head office.
Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to file an objection to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons relating to your particular situation or the complaint is related to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which we will comply with without your having to state that a particular situation applies.
Simply send us an email if you wish to make use of your right to withdraw your consent or of your right to object.